Not only is there still time to get your print products
on your desk before Christmas, we can help you have
all your print products ready when you get back from your break.
So take it easy.
Glide Print is here to help.
GLIDE PRINT'S CHRISTMAS CLOSING TIMES
We'll be closing up at 12 noon on Friday 22nd December.
We're open again for business at 9am on Tuesday 2nd January.
Two Sides commissioned Toluna to conduct
a major survey of Australian consumers about their preferences,
attitudes and trust for paper and print in a digital world.
"Findings indicate that consumers have a preference
to read from paper rather than from screens.
Many Australians also indicated digital fatigue and agreed
that paper and print provides a great way to switch off.”
Toluna Survey 2017
The findings conclude that consumers trust, enjoy and gain
a deeper understanding of information read in print,
with signs of digital fatigue and concern for security and privacy also evident.
These findings once again confirm
the value of paper and print to consumers.
Print product marketing continues to develop consumer trust and connection
as online marketing and advertising prove relatively unpopular with most Australians.
Some of the key findings include:
- a majority (63%) prefer to read product catalogues in print
- Australians agree (47%) that they like receiving personally-addressed advertising mail and printed leaflets delivered to their home
- more (66%) agree they can’t remember the last time they willingly clicked an online advertisement
- a majority (62%) do their best to avoid them
- many Australians do not pay attention (72%) to online advertisements
- the tendency to consume information from printed leaflets, catalogues and other unaddressed mail as well as direct advertising mail is higher (53%) than marketing emails (42%)
Similar results were concluded from
Deloitte’s 2017 ‘Media Consumer Survey’
which reported that:
- 77% of respondents stated they would skip an ad playing before a video game if given the choice
- many Australians would sooner pay for content to avoid online ads
See the full survey results for all the details.
At Glide Print we're always on the look-out
for new and eye-catching print product ideas.
There are so many ways to fold flyers and brochures that will
engage your clients so much more than just folding it in half.
Check out some of the excellent ones
the Fold Factory come up with every week!
Each tonne of recycled paper saves:
- 12 trees,
- 2.5 barrels of oil,
- 4100 kWh of electricity,
- 4 cubic metres of landfill, and
- 31,780 litres of water.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS
THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!
We look forward to working with you again in 2018.
The team at Glide Print wish you
a safe, happy Christmas and New Year
and a refreshing and relaxing break.
What's lining up for font trends in 2018? This article displays a whole load of predictions in a helpful infographic, from image overlaid fonts to multicoloured progressions of complimentary or analogous hues. And we even know what that means!
Well, it wouldn't be Christmas without some darn fine examples of creative ads. Linking Quality Street to the festivities doesn't seem too difficult, but check out how Domino's, Dulux and even Greenpeace have got in on the act too.
Spot colour is one of those terms you often hear when you're discussing your print products. But what does it mean and how is it different to regular colour? Pantone have this easy to understand guide to how spot colour and process colour differ. Or just ask us, we know all this stuff!